Yet Another Testing Day

We woke up early today for a trip to Baltimore. On my schedule were lab tests and a bone marrow biopsy. But it turns out there were no lab tests to get, so we got up earlier than we needed. The biopsy didn't happen until close to noon. All went well.



Too Much Information:
Under sedation, a hole was drilled into the back of my hipbone and a vacuum filled vial extracted the marrow, since, of course, nature abhors a vacuum. (Wait, a vacuum filled vial? What sense does that make? You can't fill a vial with a vacuum. I guess I should have written the vial contains a vacuum, like the Container Store's slogan "Contain Yourself"). Luckily, I was sedated and felt little pain. I've had this done before without the sedation. I wouldn't recommend it. In either case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running out of Options

Bob's Stem Cell Transplant Blog

Rose's First Blog Post